Megabolt 1K Vador – 1000 Watt Commuter
This 1000 Watt Ebike is designed for those who need MORE POWER with long-lasting, reliability under daily use. Kiss your car goodbye.
- Long Lasting LG 48v 13ah Lithium Ion Battery with Pedal-Assist Range over 40 Miles
- Powerful 1000 watt Motor with Top Speed Over 30mph
- Modes: Throttle Electric Only, Pedal-Assist, Pedal-Only Power (No Resistance)
- Water-Proof for Any-Weather Riding
- 6hr Battery Recharging On Bike, or Removable for Indoor Charging
- 7 Speed Shimano Transmission
- Front and Rear Hydarulic Brakes
Out of Stock? Enter your email below to be notified when it’s back in stock.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Rider Max Weight: 265lbs
- Rider Inseam Measurement: 24 to 37.5 inches
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Size: 17.7 inch
- Full Length: 58.1 inch
- Wheel Diameter: 26 inch
- Seat Height: 27.3 - 44.1 inch
- Handlebars length: 22.2 inch
- Vehicle weight: About 41lbs
- Battery weight: About 4.8lbs
- Range: 40 miles no pedaling, 90 miles with pedaling
- Maximum speed: 30+mph powered
- Type: Mountain/Road Hybrid Bicycle
- Front Fork: High-strength carbon steel comfort shock absorption
- Tire: High-quality lithium tire
- Brake system: Front and rear hydraulic brakes
- Gear shift system: 7 Speed Shimano
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy
- Lithium-ion battery: LG Brand 48V, 13ah
- Controller: Peak current limit 22 amps
- Charger: Smart Lithium battery charger
- Motor: 1000W high speed brushless gear motors
- Saddle tube: Aluminum Alloy Extended seat tube
- Headlight: Bright LED headlamp and horn
- Front and rear wheels: Double layer Aluminum Alloy wheel
- Charging time: 6-8 hours
- Features: 1:1 Pedal Assist System (PAS) booster riding, Pure electric riding, Pure human riding (no resistance)
|Dimensions||137 × 69 × 23 in|
|Range per Power||
> 60 km
|Rated Passenger Capacity||
200 – 250w
|Choose Your Tire Style||
Commuter, Mountain, Hybrid
|Choose Your Color||
White, Black, Red
Yes, contact the store.
Definitely. And a smaller trunk if wheel is removed.
The handle bars and seat are adjustable for taller riders and can easily be raised. In the photos, they both are at their lowest point.
Yes. Avoid power-washing the electronics though.
I’ve had it 16 months with no problems.
Currently I am 170 lbs, traveling with a 25 lbs backpack and a 30 lbs trailer loaded with 50 lbs. Totaling 275lbs +- pulling weight. Works like a charm!
Yes, there’s a key for using the motor to deter theft.
Yes, you can add certain models of bike trailers for towing/hauling.
Yes. When you hit the brakes, the motor stops running.
Yes, takes about an hour. Very easy to do.
No, but one can be added.
Yes, there is a 1 year manufacturers warranty and 30-day refund/return policy.
90 miles with some pedaling to help, or 40 miles no pedaling.
What is the frame size in inches? I’m 5’6 and 29″ inseam. Would I be able to easily touch the ground setting on the bike?
Yes my daughter is 5 foot 4 inches and easily touch ground.
Yes, I have the same measurements and have no issues at all and can still lower the seat.
It does fold into half. Take off the front tire fold the pedals fold the bike in half it easily fits in a trunk